Zero Height Scissor Lift
Nandan’s Zero Scissor Lift (Zero Height Lift) is designed to lift products to an ergonomic working position, reducing operator bending. Products may be loaded and unloaded with the use of a standard hand pallet truck.
Nandan offers Customized Scissor Lifts for Film Shootings as per the requirements by clients.
Nandan manufactures a variety of low height scissor lifts which are used for the loading of the trucks. The minimum height of just about 50mm ensures ease of loading. It can be also designed to be robust enough for putting a forklift onto the container. Low height ensures the easy loading of pallet trucks on the platform.
Nandan’s Zero Height Lift is designed to lift products to an ergonomic working position, reducing operator bending. Products may be loaded and unloaded with the use of a standard hand pallet truck.
Nandan provides mobile option that ensures multiple loading at different loading bays.
Engineering /Pharma / Transport & Logistics Company, Food Processing Warehouse, Small Scale Industries
Providing a zero scissor lift for a Gas cylinder manufacturer for fulfilling their heavy duty needs
- A Gas logistics company contacted Nandan for their truck loading & unloading needs
- They were having difficulty loading their gas cylinders onto the trucks
- Safety issues were arising due to the usage of manual labor
- The solution needed to be portable in nature as there was a tar road in the front & creating a pit was out of question
- The solution needed to have a 1 Ton load bearing capacity