Zero Height Scissor Lift
Nandan offers a range of customized scissor lifts for film shootings, tailored to the specific requirements of clients. These low height scissor lifts have a minimum height of just 50mm, allowing for easy loading of trucks and pallet trucks. The lifts are designed to be robust enough to support the weight of a forklift, if needed.
The Zero Height Lift is particularly useful, as it lifts products to an ergonomic working position, reducing the need for operators to bend and strain themselves. This lift can be used with a standard hand pallet truck for loading and unloading, and is available in a mobile option for use at multiple loading bays.
In summary, Nandan’s scissor lifts are versatile, customizable solutions for the film industry, providing easy loading and unloading with minimal operator strain. The Zero Height Lift is a particularly useful option for ergonomic lifting, and the mobile option allows for use at multiple locations.
- 250 kg to 10,000 kg. capacities, up to 1600 mm raised height
- Ground level, roll-on loading, roll-off unloading
- The scissor lift table will lower to ground level for easy loading of wheeled cart or pallet truck.
- No required lifting decreases possibility of worker injuries
- Zero-Low lift eliminates the need to lift loads 8 to 10 inches to load other tables.
- Worker strain and the potential for lost time due to injuries are minimized.
- Each cylinder is hydraulically activated.
- A variety of uses means greater material handling versatility
- Eliminate inconvenience and expense of ramps, pits and fork trucks.
- Wheel-mounted option available for added flexibility and mobility
- Tables designed for smooth, easy, and safe operation
- Dual scissors, aided by a torsion bar, are synchronized for level, uniform lift.
- Pressure relief valve prevents overloading.
Engineering /Pharma / Transport & Logistics Company, Food Processing Warehouse, Small Scale Industries
Providing a zero scissor lift for a Gas cylinder manufacturer for fulfilling their heavy duty needs
- A Gas logistics company contacted Nandan for their truck loading & unloading needs
- They were having difficulty loading their gas cylinders onto the trucks
- Safety issues were arising due to the usage of manual labor
- The solution needed to be portable in nature as there was a tar road in the front & creating a pit was out of question
- The solution needed to have a 1 Ton load bearing capacity