Nandan’s Truck Mounted Aluminum Ramps are the perfect solution for safely and efficiently moving cattle and other animals. These ramps are designed and manufactured in-house by a team of experts who have carefully considered all the different parameters required for lifting injured animals as safely as possible.
Lightweight Aluminum Construction: The ramps are constructed from high-quality aluminum, making them lightweight and easy to handle. The light weight of the ramp reduces the strain on the vehicle.
Adjustable: The ramps are adjustable, providing flexibility for a range of different vehicle sizes and animal types.
Hydraulic Stabilizers: Hydraulic stabilizers can be given for stabilizing the equipment to ensure safe loading and unloading of the animals.
Large Capacity: The ramps are designed to carry large cattle and other animals in a safer way.
Non-Slip Surfaces: The ramps feature non-slip surfaces, ensuring that animals can safely move up and down the ramp without slipping or falling.
PTO and Vehicle Battery Operated: The ramp can be operated by PTO and vehicle battery, making it easy to install and remove for quick and efficient loading and unloading of animals.
Acts as the Door of the Lift: The ramp can act as the door of the lift, making it easier for the animals to enter and exit the vehicle.
Operational Buzzers and Safety Sensors: The ramp comes equipped with operational buzzers and safety sensors for safer operation.
- One of India’s leading animal zoos wanted to ensure that their animals can climb in and out safely onto the animal carriage trucks
- Since these are wild animals the equipment needed to be very easy to deploy, use and it should not cause any harm to the animals.
- One of India’s leading animal welfare boards wanted to make a truck to ferry a full-grown elephant along with its calf safely across long distances
- The truck should be capable of loading & unloading the elephant & its calf safely with easy controls for operating smoothly
- The solution has to be portable in a way that it can be fitted onto the trailer body
- It should be sturdy enough to take the load of the elephant