Truck Mounted ManLift
Nandan’s Truck Mounted Man Lift is one of the benchmark aircraft maintenance platforms for apron aircraft maintenance tasks highly suitable as undercarriage for a catering container.
Designed specifically to meet the needs of airlines these unit incorporate features to facilitate tasks such as leading and trailing edge inspections and modifications.
Nandan’s Truck Mounted Man Lift are very popular in the various applications like tunneling, aircraft maintenance, etc. The scissor lifts are mounted on wide variety of commercial chassis both large and small to facilitate tasks such as leading and trailing edge inspections and modifications.
The range of truck mounted lifts specifically designed and equipped for the aviation industry and airport use is extensive. In addition to stability the option to have weight access up to 5 tons makes this a versatile equipment.
Options in Ordering
Truck Mounted Manlift provided to an airline for their aircraft fleet maintenance
- A reputed airline approached Nandan for a heavy duty equipment
- They needed an equipment for regular maintenance of their fleet of aircrafts
- The challenge was to fit an equipment on a smaller sized vehicle like the TATA 407
- The equipment should be able to lift a max load of up to 1 ton
- It should be able to reach a height of 10m
- It should be sturdy enough so that service personnel can work on the raised platform with maximum safety without safety concerns