Truck Mounted ManLift
Nandan’s Truck Mounted Man Lift is one of the benchmark aircraft maintenance platforms for apron aircraft maintenance tasks highly suitable as undercarriage for a catering container.
Designed specifically to meet the needs of airlines these unit incorporate features to facilitate tasks such as leading and trailing edge inspections and modifications.
Request a Quote
Nandan’s Truck Mounted Man Lift are very popular in the various applications like tunneling, aircraft maintenance, etc. The scissor lifts are mounted on wide variety of commercial chassis both large and small to facilitate tasks such as leading and trailing edge inspections and modifications.
The range of truck mounted lifts specifically designed and equipped for the aviation industry and airport use is extensive. In addition to stability the option to have weight access up to 5 tons makes this a versatile equipment.
- Easy operation
- Safely work at a height
- Can be put to use quickly and in any location
- Working height, platform load capacity and dimensions made to measure
- Pilot check valves in cylinders avoid accident in case of hose pipe rapture
- Customisation like extension of Platform provides outreach option in working area
- Working at height with heavy tools
Options in Ordering
- Platform extension
- Vehicle Chassis