Nandan’s Ambulift (Medical Lift) also know as Medical Lift is used for the easy planing and deplaning of passengers who are incapacitated on wheelchairs or stretchers. These are made on commercial chassis and have a variety of customization that are tailor made for your fleet. The disabled passenger are taken on board with the Tail Lift at ground level to ensure the most safe and efficient serviceability of disabled passengers on wheelchairs and stretchers to and from the aircraft. For passenger comfort windows are provided for required brightness and light.
- Platform design for outside aircraft stairs
- Tail lift with folding rails
- Extensive inside medical equipment
- Standard chassis with high flexibility due to the small turning radius
- Capacity: 6 wheelchairs, 1 stretcher.
- Platform: Available in full width, half-cab options.
- Chassis of choice
- Air conditioning
- Rear Tailgate
- Automatic Transmission
- Glass systems
- Other Customization options upon request