Helping a leading producer & exporter of spices in their material lifting requirements using a goods lift
- The company which was based out of Bhubaneswar is a leading producer and exporter of spices
- The customer was unhappy with the service provided by a leading supplier for their existing installations
- The building was not made of RCC or any load-bearing structure for support.
- Nandan provided them with a sleek solution of a Mezzanine Hydraulic Goods Lift
- These goods lifts take minimal or zero support from the structure
- In a classic self-supporting model, these lifts are optimally designed to ensure maximum space utilization
- Take heavy loads of 1.5 Ton and operate with heavy duty cycles of up to 20 cycles per hour
- The customer was very happy with the fast turnaround time for installation
- We also provided Safety interlocks, emergency hand pump, pilot check valves as mandatory safety features with the lifts.
- Quick turnaround time for installations.
- Enhanced safety for laborers & less wastage on manual labor.
- The everyday smooth operations provided by the goods lift saves a lot of time reducing time consumption & increase in productivity.