Installation of a Vayu tail lift for a client for their gas handling concerns
- Solution required for loading of heavy duty cylinders on their smaller load capacity vehicles.
- Design an equipment which was light enough to be attached to the body of a smaller capacity vehicle
- Weight of the tailgate to be kept low for maximizing loading & unloading capacity of the gas cylinders.
- A completely unique design for the client in which the platform would be entirely made in aluminum
- Keeping the load of the tail lift onto the body to a bare minimum for more load carrying capacity of the gas cylinders
- Cancel off the risk of the vehicle toppling due to overload in the back due to high equipment load
- 50% increase in productivity due to faster loading of the gas cylinders
- Labor costs brought down due to the tail lift being easily operated
- Risk of damage to property or risk to life completely taken out of the equation